Repot nih blogger... Ga bisa nulis panjang2...
Sebelumnya liat ke Part 1
- Cook about 200 grams of spaghetti as directed in the box
- Serve with the sauce and grated cheese on top
- Half of the sauce serves 4
- Add some sliced olives if you like
(little bit more work needed on the bechamel sauce, so buy a ready-to-cook Lasagna leaf so you don't have to boil the pasta leaves)
Bechamel Sauce (consists of the following:)
- 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine (preferably low fat)
- 3 tablespoons of plain flour
- 100cc of fresh milk
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees Celcius
- Melt butter on low heat
- Add flour little by little while mixing it. Be careful not to make it grainy.
- Little by little, add fresh milk and keep stirring until smooth
- Set Aside the sauce
- Arrange the lasagna leaf in the dish, then layer it with Bolognaise sauce
- Do the arrangement until the bolognaise sauce is finished
- Cover the top of the last lasagna layers with béchamel sauce
- Spread the grated cheese to cover the béchamel sauce
- Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or according to the instruction in the Lasagna leaf box.
- Serve with steamed vegetables (Broccoli does best!)